Neonatal Full Size Phototherapy Gel Pad
|Size||1750 X 510 X 10 MM|
|Dimension||1750 X 510 X 10 MM|
|Shape||1750 X 510 X 10 MM|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- The phototherapy gel pad is made of 100% Silicone Gel. The gel pad is transparent and used during double surface phototherapy.
- The total loss of phototherapy as measured on a calibrated radiometer is not more than 8%.
- This loss is considered to be negligible for infant patients receiving double surface phototherapy.
- The phototherapy gel pad can also be used in regular infant warmers to keep the neonate skin temperature close to the desired temperature.
- Most infant warmers operate within a temperature range of +/- 0.5 degrees C of the set temperature.
- The phototherapy gel pad minimizes this temperature variation which can affect the growth of the neonate in the infant warmer.